We include a freepost returns label in all dispatched orders, so you can returns goods to us at no charge within 14 days.
Once you decide to return items you must not use them and must take good care of them while they remain in your possession. The items must be returned to us intact and undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings, underwear or swimwear.
We will, on receipt of the returned items, refund to the payment card the price paid for the goods returned to us. The original delivery costs will not be refunded (exceptions apply).
Returning Goods to Store
If you wish to return items to an Oasis store, you must take them within 14 days of despatch to one of our Oasis stand alone stores using the despatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. Exceptions: Unfortunately items purchased from the Oasis website cannot be returned to an Oasis concession within a department store or factory outlet store.
The despatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings, lingerie and swimwear.
Click here to find your nearest Oasis store.
Returning Goods by Post
- If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Oasis, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, OX29 5UT
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form) and the despatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s)
Your rights under this Part 3 are in addition to the cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you wish, you may notify us by email email@example.com that you wish to cancel your order before the end of the statutory cancellation period (7 days from the day after you receive the Goods). You must then return the goods to us along with the returns form as above.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.